Tuesday, May 31, 2011

hi, WHOAH! I HAVE A LOT OF POSTS STARTING WITH "HI,"!

so, peoples of the world.... my eyes and nose and the insides of my ears itch. due to my allergies to grass and such (I mean GRAMINOIDS. that kind.) and the thing about it I seem fine until it suddenly hits me! like when I went to Wyoming in hay cutting season (or whatever it was), when I started to continue to feed my guinea pigs hay again (didn't last) and NOW, for some reason, and not earlier. so my eyes are continuously itching and burning, and my nose is itching, and some times the insides of my ears, and I'm sneezing a lot, and my nose is plugged up- well, you probably didn't come here to here me complain about- MEH. I JUST SNEEZED ON MY KEY BOARD AGAIN. that's MEH. M-E-H. DON'T WEAR IT OUT. my cat just made a VERY strange sound. okay. no wonder I only have 3 followers. at least I tell the truth of my life! no exaggerations on this blog, all truth. GRAMINOIDS... well, that's why I have nothing interesting for today. someone said they could hear my music through my headphones... and I had it on a low volume setting too... I took them out and I couldn't hear a thing... well, my sister says that too, so, maybe there's something wrong with my ears. I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD ITUNES OPEN! Beatles moment... *starts overly dramatically lip singing John Lennon* well, I better get some rest... I've been really out of it today... well, valete... AND I'M 4579 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment