Wednesday, June 1, 2011

hi... when I turn on the heater it's too hot and with out it it's too cold... well, I saw a picture of kung fu paul today! =D

yes, KUNG-FU PAUL!!! to get the full effect of this picture CLICK ON IT TO VIEW BIGGER! (as you may know by now I don't have much else to post for today) I just found this picture randomly... it made me laugh, which is hard to do when I'm at my computer silently alone! George. well, I FINALLY got the idea of what to draw today, drew a quick sketch of a character and then started to draw someone with out a name, hardly an identity... he should have a remarkable story though. all I know that he is not normal somehow. maybe from a different planet (and I don't draw extra terrestrials that often)(but he looks like a human and is) or something.  I was listening to Across the Universe... I made him up in the car like in December while feeling down... dramatic story... if I developed his character more then he would most likely be the character that I can most sympathise with... bad grammar, but get my meaning? and that's saying alot. there's Damian (yes even MORE than DAMIAN), and Colluissus, and even Nakaalarid, and then Dev (highly undeveloped story there, kind of abandoned it), actually I get ideas for stories all the time, could be best sellers, but my writing skills aren't the best and when I try the scenes are blah and my uncleanness of my mind mangles them, along with my strange level of innocence/uninnocence and I'm just not in tune with things enough so everything is all mangled and mingled with ordinary and creativity, unlike my prior seven year old self. THINGS ARE BLAH. I HAVE A DRAMATIC STORY BUT MY SCENES ARE BLAH. maybe lack of sleep... summer may make it better... NO, IT WAS EVEN WORSE. BEFORE I TRIED TO PUT HUMOR IN THERE AND FOCUS ON 2 UNREAL CHARACTERS THAT STUNK AND IT WAS BLAH! HORRIBLE! AND NOW, IT JUST IS BLAH! I got stuck on Damian for a while in the same area, then tried other stuff... ITS BLAH. HORRIBLE. THAT'S IT. is it that I have low self esteem? I doubt it. well, I just happen to have very low self esteem and don't like to show weaknesses because WHO DOES? IT SEEMS PATHETIC. WHO WANTS TO HEAR IT? CERTAINLY NOT YOU. WHY ARE YOU READING THIS? YOU COULD BE DOING SOMETHING ELSE RIGHT NOW. don't worry... unlike a lot of times I'm just sitting at my computer typing this indifferently... there's something wrong with my subconscious mind recently- WHO CARES ABOUT GRAMMAR- I haven't been remembering dreams lately and when I lay down and think about things things are mangled up and I hate it. instead of brightly colored water it's mud. tinted with one word. kind of like a ren, in Egyptian mythology, except NOT. no, change my mind, it is NOT A REN. thinking about the times before... well, my mind has been getting ever so slightly better, I FINALLY had a memorable dream last night, and The Beatles(it might of been them, I'm pretty sure) were running from some creepy old hag and her side kick who was also creepy, and they were getting helped by this friendly happy fat sausage salesman (don't ask), and when the hag would find The Beatles they would die immediately, so they were running for their lives in this huge several story building that was all empty except for a few things like filing cabinets and wardrobes here and there, and then the hag was almost to them and there was no way out so then the sausage dude hid them in a wardrobe kind of like mine (don't ask how they all fit in there, I have yet to find out) and the creepy hag and her side kick burst through the door and said in a creepy voice "I know your hiding them!" and sausage guy said "um- no Beatles here! no sir- mam!" and then she opened the door and some how the sausage guy scared them away- (OMG, THIS SOUNDS ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE THE THRONE OF FIRE WHEN BES SCARED AWAY THE VULTURE GODDESS AND THE BABOON GOD!) AND THE BEATLES WERE SAFE! =D! so, then part two: my immediate family and my grandma and someone else that we supposedly knew well were sitting at a cafe table in Paris, and my parents decide to keep a chart of everything we eat every day (FOOD STALKERS) and I'm like... okay... and then I go to that same building that The Beatles were at earlier (a lot of my dreams contain tall buildings with elevators. COMMON THEME. BUILDINGS WITH ELEVATORS WITH A TON OF FLOORS) so, then I go back home, look in the freezer and AWESOME! IT HAS HUNDREDS OF PASTRIES AND DOUGHNUTS AND LITTLE ICE CREAM THINGS IN IT!!! IT HAD THE SWEET CHEESE PASTRY KIND!!!!!!!!!!!! DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!! and I used to remember the rest of the dream... oh well, time to have another... I'm SOOOO TIRED, AND I'M 4580 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment