Tuesday, May 3, 2011

salve! i had the MSP today. part of it. Making Students Puke, or Making Stupid People, if you preffer. and my homework!- GOT THAT DONE, AND NOW I CAN HAVE MY COMPUTAH!!!! MY BEUTIFUL 2010 13" MACBOOK PRO WITH 4GB RAM AND A 250 GB HARDRIVE!!!! ISN'T IT BEUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

hi, wish I had a dream to share for today, but I FORGOT IT. before I was fully conscious too. but I did get "I've just seen a face" stuck in my head while I was just getting to sleep, when I was kind of asleep, and I don't know how because I've only heard it like twice (the cartoons are AWESOME in my opinion) so, OMlet Grapes!!!! I JUST RE-FORMATTED MY MP3 PLAYER AFTER IT GOT ALL SCRAMBLED UP AGAIN, HAD TO RELOAD ALL THE STUFF BACK ON IT, AND THEN IT'S STILL SCRAMBLED UP!!!!! MEH. meh.... well, I got a new member on my forum... hopefully this one will DO SOMETHING. iluvpercy I think the username was... oh well, at least ThisSadlyIsntSparta is AWESOME at posting, and is everything a good user should be! (one of her characters kind of took a liking to mine who is almost like he still believes in cooties and she's an Aphrodite kid but is AWESOME because she hates Aphrodite.... I just think there's going to be quite a story....) and then there's the prophecy and MY ORACLE/SISTER IN REAL LIFE HAS ABANDONED ME! we need a new one. and one of her characters sisters likes Ringo! probably from Alexander...(did you know that my liking of The Beatles actually started with my RP character Alexander, and not the other way around??? he did like them, mainly "here comes the sun" because he's an Apollo kid, and I looked it up to hear it again, and I was like, I NEED TO HEAR MORE! so I went to Pandora radio and put The Beatles in, along with a few other things, and found that I really liked their music, then realized that we probably had a few CDs, then put them on my computer, listened to them while I drew, and it kind of took off from there...) so, now I must sleep, because OMlet Grapes!!!!!! ITS ALMOST 11! I NEED SLEEP! MORE Making Students Puke tomarow!!! AND I'M 4551 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment