Friday, May 6, 2011

"for the love of John Lennon DON'T let her go!"-89millionAnd7

TEE HEE. I know I just posted a quote by myself, it was said today actually, when 2 fourth graders had to hold a 5th grader back from attacking me like a wild animal... she said "for the love of Jabba the hut let me go" (into star wars) (I almost spelled it Starr wars, it's a habit) and John Lennon was the first thing that came to mind when I was thinking of a come back... well, you just got a bit of 89millionAnd7 history there. YOU'VE JUST GOT 89MILLIONAND7-ED! (pronounced Eighty-Nine Million and Sevened) so, speaking of the fab 4, I had a dream about something, and all I can remember is a part with the fab 2 in it (the 2 surviving Beatles) (have you ever noticed how close Beatle is to Seattle? I sometimes spell Beatles with 2 t's..." I don't remember what happened exactly, except for half of the time Paul looked like some current time teenager, but Ringo stayed the same, and who ever I was was like "wait- YOU CAN'T JUST CHANGE FORMS LIKE THAT! that's not fair... and it shouldn't even be possible..." well, anyways, today I also had marimbas, and, tomorrow, don't you love my grammar, and, tomorrow, I have a math competition, then a sleep over, and I'll need to post in the morning tomorrow! AND THE MATH THING IS REALLY EARLY!!!! MEH!!!!!!!! well, anyways, I NEED TO GET TO BED!!! AND I'M 4554 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment