Friday, May 13, 2011

hi people... my NOSE. AND IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH!

salve! I had the strangest dream last night... so, first, I was laying in bed, and I look on the wall, and my walls were a different color, maybe pink (seems like torture, right?) and there is a picture, of a bicycle, except it's moving, but in place, so it's tires are rotating. then I hear footsteps, and I go into the drill: I go under the covers and curl up, just in case something weird happens... like something wants to kill me, (this drill was used since I was 5 when I got cleaver enough to hide from the monsters, and after a while of practice I could do it in my nightmares all the time, and now that things like that come rarely, when I get that feeling I go to procedure) so, then my dad comes in, and I'm like "now what?" and he gives me a pill, and I don't remember what happens next. well, after a while it changed, so I must of lived in my old house, the one before this one, and I went to the bank with my grandma... and then this guy walks in, and he looks familiar... very familiar, then I realize who he looks like, and I'm like "that's funny, you look familiar..." and then he introduced himself by saying "I'm Ringo Starr" like I wouldn't know who he was, and I'm like kind of shocked, but some how I managed to introduce myself, by my show name (the one I will use if I need one), not my real one, and then the memory fades out... well, then later, still in my old house, my cat Skippy makes a friend, and brings him into our house to stay. so, mean while on Webkinz (don't ask me why, but I've been having a lot of dreams about Webkinz lately) and there was some weird hamster thing that I got, and there was advertizements saying that if you fed them a certain food they would be very smart. but after a while, they started rebelling, and doing stuff to the food that I forgot. so, later for some reason I needed a container of some sort, one to be found in the kitchen, but I looked in the bathroom for some reason... and there was Skippy with his friend, laying in the tub on his back while it had water in it, and he was about as long as a man is tall, which I found some what strange mostly the fact that he was in the water, and then something strange happened... he was all calm like "'sup." but then his face... some how it was a man's face, but a cat's face at the same time... very hard to explain... unexplainable... and I can remember them separately... he had blue eyes and brown-black hair probably in his mid-late 20s... but looked innocent unlike Skippy would normally be pictured... but he fit him so well, while Skippy's normal face looked calm and cool the man's face looked like he was pleading for help... innocent looking... that was the last I remember of my dream. well, I went home early today.... my cold got worse... well, then, I'M 4561 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment