Friday, May 20, 2011

hi... STORY TIME WAS LOONG!!!

so, today I attempted to read all my posts in order, and maybe tomorrow I'll make more of an effort. well, most of my day was normal, so I think I'll tell you about when I was telling my younger sister a story before bed, because it's MUCH MORE INTERESTING than me ranting about school lunches and THEIR LACK OF SALSA. so, my dad normally reads her something before she goes to bed, and I said I'd do it, so out of the many books there was, I see one about Abraham Lincoln and I thought it had to be awesome, so I started to read it with a strange southern accent, she said it gave her a head ache before the first sentence was over and I was like meh.... and she wanted me to get her water, and when I came back the book was GONE, so I was like "PLEASE can't I read that one?" and of coarse I couldn't, so I moved on to something like "the old lady that nothing could scare" or something, and I started to read it with various accents, some trying to mimic each of the Beatles, but I couldn't make them vary as much as I wanted to. so, then when that was over, I forgot what was next.... then it was really late, and I wanted to tell her a made up story, so she wanted it to be about Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, and a lamp. mainly Paul though. of coarse. so, I was like "can it have George and John in it too?" and they could have minor roles. so, then I start with "like 5000 years ago, there was a person. a very sad person. he had a large nose and was the best in the world at the time at drumming, but it was so sad... you see, he was disabled.... punished harshly every day... you see, he couldn't make peanut butter." so, then it went on how they tortured him every day and every night and how they gave him just enough food for him to survive to suffer, and when he was 975 years old he was very weak and took a lamp and hid it for his son's ancestors, and died. later, in the 1960s, there was a police man who was like "why are all these girls here? they're screaming like maniacs! something about bugs...." and then king bob (just some character) said "they're waiting for some one famous. look up." and then a plane was flying over head and 4 people jumped out (there was no place to land because the girls were covering every square inch) and 2 were picked up by pixies, but only 2 because 2 couldn't make it, and George and John were taken to Pepperland while Paul and Ringo had to fend for themselves in the land of man eating fans with dangerous weapons. so, right before they fell, Zuko the fire bender and Timmy Turner landed on their planet from a space ship and Ringo fell right on Zuko, while Paul fell straight into a cluster of his fan girls trying to rip his hair off him painfully. a rather ugly thing called "human" that my sister made earlier on spore (made to create unrealistic monster like creatures) walks up to Paul and Paul collapses from an over dose of ugliness, severely burning his eyes. Ringo rushes to his side finding that poor Paul doesn't have a pulse! somehow, Ringo revives him, and Paul has impaired eyesight when he wakes up. he could of easily worn a pair of John's glasses he had in his pocket, but he was too vain, so he asked Zuko to make him contacts. Zuko makes PERFECT ones, but Paul opens his eyes REALLY wide so Zuko finds something about Paul- he has abnormal eyes to the point that contacts are impossible to use! (my sister's idea) so, Paul and Ringo hide from the fans until they break in and surround Paul- and none even notice Ringo! Ringo feels secretly hurt and decides to take a walk away from the distractions to think on his own, Paul catches up to him, and in the middle of talking to king bob they get stuck in place for hours until the sky turns dark red, a giant lamp appears (my sister's idea) with the face of Mario (from Nintendo) (still my sister's idea) and then a giant meatball falls out of the sky (still her idea) and then it BURSTS OPEN FROM AWESOMENESS, and there is a awesome sound like a guitar, except awesomer- a AWESOMEST GUITAR, and there was a guy floating and glowing gold playing it somehow while meditating (this was definitely MY IDEA) and Ringo's like "is that- no it cant be- George Harrison!" and George hovers over to them, who had found his inner power while meditating, and they all go to the place of their ancestors. in the middle of it, goombas appear (my sisters idea again) and Ringo thinks that George with his new found awesome power should help to kill them, but he says "I do not kill." and then starts meditating. Paul starts to help him, until Paul gets a hang nail and totally freaks and hides in the corner pouting (surprisingly my sister's idea), so Ringo and his awesome ninja powers have to take them on their own. he sucseeds, until a really powerfull one comes over, and there isn't enough time- but then the power of his nose kills it! so, then when he's done, he attaches a leash to the floating and meditating "Georgie" and pulls him along behind him to come to the fortress of their ancestors, (Ringo's being the drummer who couldn't make peanut butter, George's being the best guitar player, Paul and John both branch off from the greatest singer, Paul's branch being more cute while John's being more rebellious and usually became the rulers and leaders of the world), and then they come to a door where the key is a "big nose" and Ringo is the only one with a true "big nose" left (my sisters idea) so they get past the door, George's power alows him to look back to the past generations so he could navigate, and then they come to Paul, with his own fancy manicure and pedicure station! the other 2 are jealous, until George finds a awesome guitar repair place all for him (even though there was NOTHING AT ALL wrong with his guitar) and he runs in, and then Ringo finds some old guy sitting in front of some old shack selling "home made tissues" (my sister's idea) so, Ringo kind of feeling sorry for the guy, buys a tissue and then tries to get George to explore the place further, and George gives him an almost evil glare, then he goes over to paul, asks him if he was done yet and he replies sounding like a weird teenage girl "like NO! uhh!" which scares Ringo, and after a while he finally gets George to follow him, and after a while Paul follows, where they re unite with John. they find Ringo's ancestor's prison room and find a note, saying something like "when the sun is at it's top, you will find the answer you seek." so, George gets an idea, gets outside, and plays "Here Comes the Sun" along with the others, bringing the sun back, and suddenly stops, Ringo finds a message saying "go to the place you started" and John takes them back to the place where they met each other (most likely where the group met Ringo) and they each take turns turning on a lamp, THE lamp, and when Ringo does it, the world is back in order! so, did you like the story? I'm really tired! well, good night, and I'M 4568 DAYS OLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment