Saturday, May 14, 2011

ITS NOT HIS FACE! THE CARTOONS JUST PORTRAY HIM LIKE THAT! AND EAT YOUR FELAFELS!

SALVE! I AM AT MY GRANDMAS HOUSE!!! YEAH!!!! yeah, yeah, yeah! =D! DON'T mind me.... *coughs*CARTOONS!*coughs* maybe it was the orange soda... whatevah... I drew a pretty pictah! AND MY SISTAH HAS BEEN FULLY CONVERTED INTO A BEATLE FAN!!! IMAGINE THAT!(I'm hearing a song in my head now...)A TRUE MIRACLE... for some reason I can't end my words with "R"s... only one problem- SHE DOESN'T LIKE JOHN BECAUSE IN THE CARTOONS THEY PORTRAY HIM WITH A WIDE CHIN, CAUSEING HERH TO CALL HIM FAT! MEH! HE'S MY 3RD FAVORITE BEATLE, AND SOMETIMES 2ND WHEN I'M ESPECIALLY LIKING HIS SONGS! (my second is usually George, and my first of coarse is RINGO! even though Paul is the 4th, he comes REALLY close and I really couldn't feel right saying he is my last favorite) well, today, I got to try out my new black pants, which fit great EXCEPT I COULD HARDLY FIT THE BOTTOM OF THE LEGS PAST MY ANKLES, and I have normal ankles, unlike my knees! well, anyways, today I found some forms of art by an individual (actually a group, but mainly one of them) who is SO MUCH LIKE ME in the fact of like, describe my blog, and probably those things would describe them! well, anyways, listen to the Friday parody Tuesday if you want... and yeah! AND I'M 4562 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment