Tuesday, May 10, 2011

PERFECT!!! I AM SO GOOD WITH SUBCONSCIOUS LATIN!!!! AND SOMEONE FOUND MY BLOG BY SEARCHING ON GOOGLE "what Hogwarts house would John Lennon be in?" WHO EVER SEARCHED THAT HAS A GOOD SENCE OF AWESOMENESS! (the stats do not lie)

so, I was going to post later, forever since I posted mid-day, right am I not? (now I'm sounding like an Aurevitian) so, I just thought this was cool: I have two characters. one is named Felix (Prince Felix of Aurevitia) and the other Mira (General Conley of Aurevitia's first daughter) and they get married some time in life, and I had my Latin/English translator, trying to find a good name for my piano song I made up, and the song kind of reminded me of them, so I wanted to see if their names meant anything in Latin, and I came up with Mira means wonderful and Felix means happy! and that like TOTALLY fits them! and I had NO idea! (even though I do know quite a bit in Latin) so, that was awesome! I have now decided to name it Felix et Mira in unum, just because it means 2 things, and if you were to translate it you wouldn't really capitalize anything, but in the song you do. actually, I think I'll just call it Felix et Mira in C major.- okay, about a couple hours have past, I don't feel really that sick at all anymore, and I think I'll be back to school tomorrow! so, about the John Lennon Hogwarts thing... to answer your question, (if your reading this), I'd say he's either from Gryffindor or Slytherin... mainly Gryffindor. so, anyways, I WILL FINALLY GET TO COMPLETE BOOTCAMP! SO MY MAC WILL BECOME PART WINDOWS!!! (scary, huh?) so, better get saving files to back them up, AND I'M 4558 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment