Thursday, May 5, 2011

what to NAME this... nohj. luap dna. egroeg dna. ognir DNA!

hi, today I finished my important HOMEWORK, and on time! =D! so, today, not much happened, didn't spend enough time recalling my dream so I don't remember it... meh. got to provide you with something... oh yeah! I was looking at my old comics and I do have to say, they are kind of funny, especially for something packed with "5th grade humor" as many call it! especially if you know the characters. ah, the stick figures... I realized that I had used the phrase "look at all the people" in various medias, which reminded me of something sung by someone... "Imagine all the people, sharing all the world..." ^eltit eht^ I would of posted my Pokemon spoofs, but I NEED TO GET TO BED! AND I'M 4553 DAYS OLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment