Sunday, May 15, 2011

250 POSTS! NOW THE SIZE OF MY HARD DRIVE! NOW UN PARTITIONED! AGAIN! I REMEMBER WHEN I HAD 25 POSTS! I WAS SO YOUNG! AND PAUL! YOU KNOW HOW I SAID MY SISTER BECAME A BEATLES FAN FINALY? WELL, SHE JUST HAPPENS TO BE A FAN OF "THE CUTE BEATLE"... (have those categorizing people seen GEORGE or RINGO???) AND WE WERE MAKING MIIS OF THEM, AND SHE MADE A PAUL THAT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE HIM SO I CALLED HIM FAUL, (FAKE PAUL) AND THEN WANTED TO SHOW HER WHAT HE REALLY LOOKED LIKE, AND THEN SHE SAW A PICTURE OF CURRENT 68 YEAR OLD PAUL, AND SHE THOUGHT HE WAS HIS GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LAUGHED SO HARD!!!!

yes! TRUE STORY! cute Beatle or pretty Beatle? THAT IS THE QUESTION! she thought he was an old lady... HA!!!! (message to Paul McCartney in case he is reading this some day: I DO NOT AGREE WITH HER! in the grandma way I mean!) speaking of Paul... since she became a Beatle fan and was CRAZY about Paulie,  I admit that he does have skill, OF COARSE HE DOES!! but I do like John's voice too! and George! AND RINGO!!!!! =D, so, because of that, along with the video Tuesday with the guy saying "I'm just a creep hanging in this van" and the van was green, that probably explains the dream I had... well, so, there was a music video that I watched (in my dream) and in it the guy said "I'm hanging in Paul McCartney's van!" and Paul's van was green, the same van, and he was in the passenger seat next to Paul driving. and for some reason, I thought that his van was SO COOL! so, I wanted to do it to, and for some reason I got to stay in his house/mansion thing while he wasn't home, and I was like "COOL!" and ran all around with my video camera, and then his bed was HUGE so I was like "I'm hanging in Paul McCartney's BED!" and of coarse he wasn't in it, because that would be kind of... strange... of coarse the dream was REALLY KIND OF WEIRD. AND I HAD PIE. LEMON MERINGUE PIE. I ALMOST TYPED LENNON MERINGUE PIE. BECAUSE I SAW SOMETHING SAYING THAT EARLIER. so, anyways, I got an Abby Road thing from my grandma! it was made in 2010! by Apple! (not the awesome computer company, or the awesome fruit, but the awesome Apple Records!) so, you come here for randomness? THEN DOBY'S SOCK YOU! (wizard swear to my own new meaning) YOU'VE GOT IT! AND I'M 109525 HOURS OLD!!! (didn't see that one coming, huh?) AND I'M ALSO 4563 DAYS OLD!!! =D!

No comments:

Post a Comment