Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DISCOVERY!!!! DISCOVERY DISCOVERY DISCOVVVEEEERRYYYYY!!!!!

I JUST HEARD THE WHOLE SONG YELLOW SUBMARINE SPED UP TO LESS THAN A SECOND!!!! IT SOUNDS LIKE A HIGH PITCHED- well, you'd need to hear it yourself. it clearly has 3 syllables... I JUST DID IT TO I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND! IT'S HILARIOUS! THIS TIME IT'S MUCH MORE HIGH PITCHED... and still 3 syllables... well, anyways... last night I had a dream that our marimba group went to Disneyland... and one person who is generally very nice turned out to have friends from the larger school in our city's/town's/island's district (although I don't doubt that she has friends there in real life) and then when she was around them they all walked together and she was really REALLY MEAN. and in my dream I think one of the others was a bit closer to her than in real life... things didn't exactly go well. it was weird, because later she asked me to give a pin to one of the others and started chucking all of them at me (apparently the Disney staff wasn't anywhere near Disneyland in my dream) and I'm like "OW. can you just STOP DOING THAT!?!?!? I CAN'T EXACTLY CATCH THEM WHEN YOU THROW THEM AT ME!! WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU DID TO (name censor!-ish sorry, I'm not even entirely sure who exactly it was... not that it would change much)!" and she kind of yelled back, and was pretty much like that (or worse) throughout the whole thing... poor what ever his name was... he might not have even been a real person in real life... well, anyways, today I was REALLY tired and one of my teachers even emailed my mom... OH YEAH- and I had a doctors appointment today. they got these weird stickers and put them on me and measured the electricity in my heart or something... for the cardiologists or something... well, I'M TIRED, AND I'M 4552 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment