Tuesday, May 17, 2011

some day I should read all these posts in order...

so, today I had school. like any day. my head hurts. I had a dream last night... I accidentally completely reset my mom's computer because the resetting program (WHO MAKES THAT?) didn't have a stop button and I accidentally pressed the button. so, later, something happened... I forget... and then 2 random people that exist in real life were in my parent's bed watching TV and that was random... and then I went to my school while it was summer break and it was all flooded like a river, and at first I thought there little fish swimming around, but they were really very tiny birds and if you caught them and pet them they would perch on your finger and then you would be able to fly. the last thing that happened was when I was waking up, just before I fully did, some voice whispered "he lied!" and I have yet to know what that means... so, today was a fairly good day, and for the first time something REALLY REALLY WEIRD happened: I LOOKED FORWARD TO MY HOMEWORK! it was fun though for a bit because I just had to design a brochure. well, anyways... I AM 4565 DAYS OLD AND WAS ONLY 4343 DAYS OLD WHEN I CREATED MY BLOG!!! =D

-OMlet Grapes! I JUST FOUND AN ALBINO FRUIT FLY CRAWLING AROUND THE CORNER OF MY MOUTH! it felt weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment