Monday, May 16, 2011

all you need is... meh

so, today, was not nice. today was a mean day. why? I don't know. all I know is that. not the whole day. just the end. I had the strangest feelings all day that some one would suddenly physically harm me out of no where, and I could only think to that of Damian... I'm going to not use grammar much. there. meh. so, then, while making my omelet because I didn't get dinner and we don't have any real food anymore, no tortellini, no good soup, no pita bread, ONLY MICROWAVE MEALS. YUCK. so, I made myself a FAIL omelet, and found that we didn't have cheese, and I put 5 eggs in it. that is 3 eggs too much. that's because I put too much milk in it. meh. well, then I found that there was no salsa, and there are 32 days left when I will still be in school, AND AT THIS POINT I AM SICK OF IT!  so, then for some reason I got this old granny person saying something in my head: "well, at least you have food dear! some people don't have food to eat!" then "at least you have good health dear!" (which I am not entirely sure of at all) then she said "at least your still alive dear!" and I say "why? WHY DO YOU SAY THESE THINGS?" "because you have all you need! you have food, water, clothing, shelter..." and then a song just happened to start playing in my head: "all you need is love! all you need is love! all you need is love, love, love is all you need!" then I get kind of irked, and then I say to grandma person "see? see? you missed something!" and then she says "at least your not dead, dear" and I get really irked, and I totally mess up my ugly omelet, and it smells like burnt liver, and then I'm like "WELL, MAYBE YOU AND JOHN LENNON SHOULD TALK, WHO EVER YOU ARE! personally, I DON'T CARE!" then Connie Kendal says "well what are you going to do?" and it happens again. my mind goes on like "I don't want to go there, but I will... lets see... I don't want to go to that. I don't want to stay with that. I don't want to do that, or that either. and that is virtually impossible. there is only one escape. do you understand from what? I do. sorry grandma person in my mind, but there."  some times that used to scare me, but now it is normal. they state the numbers, but why? some where I heard "if you put a frog in hot water, then he will jump out. but if you put a frog in cold water and slowly heat it up, then he will stay in there until he dies." they say if you feel chest pain, then you should call 911. I feel it often, maybe sometimes as much as every day. there. you don't need to interpret this post heavily, or worry about it. don't. you don't have much time as it is. it's coming. you may know, or you may not. watch out. look behind you. it's coming soon. WATCH OUT! THERE IS NO ESCAPE, YET IT IS AN ESCAPE ITSELF. DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE BEING IN BLACK, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. WELL, NOW TURNING GREY. I REALLY NEED SOME NEW BLACK SHIRTS. BUT MY MOM COMPLAINS. ITS BEHIND YOU! WATCH OUT! or sit back and smile. it is dne eht. horrifying for some, but comforting for... others... well. just saying goodbye for now. only for now. don't worry. is now truly now, or yesterday, or tomorrow? now is sad. well, now I'm 4564 days old, but what about later...

3 comments:

  1. you must become a writer! start now, dont wait.

    mad crazy man.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. only heavily processed microwavable food? thats not food, thats disgusting. when i was a kid we didn't have microwavable food...well, we didn't have microwaves either. probably why it took so long to eat all the time. always waiting for food. now you have food at the drop of a dime...crazy. btw, did you check to see if there were any cold meats, lettuce and cheeses for a sandwich?

    - Darkness

    ReplyDelete