Saturday, May 21, 2011

I NEED TO POST! I NEED TO POST! I NEED TO P-P-P-POST! YEAH!!!!- did that come out of my mouth or my nose?!?!?!?

I JUST LOVE BEING 89MILLIONAND7- salve peoples! now, as you may know, it's almost mid-night! I am at my grandma's house! and I saw the pirates of the Caribbean 4! it was awesome! I liked the Philip guy, my new favorite since the "eye guy" wasn't in this one. all I heard from the other room was "country music". scary. well, SOMEONE wants me to discontinue my post and WHY DOES SHE SAY FUI ALL THE TIME!! (ooh! I never use 2 exclamation points! only one or 3 or 4 or 5...AND SO ON!) MISUSE OF LATIN!!! well, anyways... I like cheese. as you may know. I like it OLD. YES. popcorn chicken from KFC isn't anything like popcorn. I still haven't finished my picture of The Beatles. I am having difficulty with their hands. ooh.... I had a weird dream about Ringo and Justin Beiber last night, probably because of story time last night... OMlet Grapes!!!!!!!! ALMOST MID-NIGHT! WHY MUST SHORTNESS OF TIME BEFALL UPON MYSELF!?!?!?!?! WELL THEN, my sister wants me to tell you that she'd like to go to bed, and that she is really tired, and she JUST MENTIONED MY NAME SO FORGET IT! OMlet Grapes! YOU SHOULD REALLY READ THIS, IT IS SO INSPIRATIONAL!!!!!!! IT IS BY SOMEONE THAT I FOLLOWED AND THEY FOLLOWED BACK! (and the 3 first followers on their blog that they mentioned, one of them is YOURS TRULY) I read it, and then did something UNEXPECTED THAT I HAVEN'T DONE BEFORE! and then did something I do a lot... well, here it is (the link):http://annabeth713.blogspot.com/p/fallen-into-wrong-story.html IT MADE ME- well, it describes me kindof... well, in a few minuets like 2 minuets, I will be 4570 days old, so I am now 4569 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment