Sunday, May 22, 2011

again, I could name this post many things. like "I'M SITTING IN MY BLUE CHAIR!" or "I DREW AN AWESOME PICTAH!" or even "MY TOUNGE IS BLEEDING!!!" so, there.

so, I have a tongue injury, I finished my long awaited drawing of The Beatles HERE. so, anyways, I am sitting in my blue chair that makes me dizzy if I type while I spin in it, and I have school tomorrow. AND MY SISTER LIKES SCHOOL. ALIEN. well, I am tired! and dizzy and my head is like 2394710928374`9283;seryqo3rASDO97!@#$@QWAESFSERYWSDG#$@#%#^&$%^*RT&UESDRGD%^ because spinning while typing does that. well. then. oh, did I mention that I thought that last nights post title was creepy too? oh, and speaking of previous posts, I LARGELY RECOMMEND YOU TO GO TO THE POST FROM 2 NIGHTS BEFORE, ABOUT STORY TIME. I made a big mistake, and fixed it! something happened to my computer that largely messed it up! so, yeah, and I'M 4570 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment