Tuesday, May 24, 2011

and remember children: DON'T SNORT PEPPER BECAUSE IT BURNS YOUR NOSE!!! AND IT DOSEN'T MAKE YOU SNEEZE!!!!

hi people! I had hiccups for most of the day, off and on, and my mom told me to stop because it sounded like I was going to throw up but HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO STOP HICCUPING???? well, I heard somewhere that if you sneeze you stop, so I started sniffing pepper, then pouring it out in my hand and sniffing it, then stuffing it in my nose, and then getting A LOT of it and really trying to sniff it forcefully, and then I was like "first I'm snorting pepper in attempt to sneeze, what next?" then I pathetically had to do so with water because the thing about pepper: IT BURNS!!!! well, that was pathetic, I must say. but it did leave me with clear sinuses (temporarily)! well, not much else happened today,,, except I planned a sad death for like my FAVORITE character, and came up with their views on death, or at least his. he predicted that death was only a deep sleep, a pleasant dream, except you never wake up. as he thought, everybody truly wants to get up even when they think they didn't, except for the day they die. even when they die from injury, then wanting to rest forever because of lack of sleep. I wrote his death, it came the night he thought of that, wrote it on a scroll, and just laid down under the stars, falling asleep. it wasn't as sad as Ziru's, but the living of the "known world" were greatly impacted. well, anyways, not much else to post... well, anyways... I'M 4572 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment