Thursday, May 19, 2011

yeah! =D

don't ask me why I named this post that... I really don't know. well, anyways, I've found that I like it better posting while listening to a good song! Ringo songs work great! =D! (that's when the posts more positive than my day) well, anyways, I have found that something must be really wrong with my brain recently, because people have been saying I've been spacing out recently, and lets say you have a normal person, and their consciousness is like lets say water. the consistency. and then you have the consistency of syrup. THAT is my consciousness today. was. whatever. OH I LOVE THIS SONG AND I HAVEN'T REALLY HEARD IT BEFORE! well, anyways, yes. I have not been fully conscious in the days recently, and it's weird. now I am though. it's kind of off and on. is that normal? very hard to explain. well, anyways... it scrambles up my thinking... but posting for some reason is coming easy right now... IS IT THE MUSIC? YES! IT IS! DISCOVERY!!! Photograph... OMlet Grapes, it was the music... there was a break between it... well, today I found that Rick Riordan is definitely a Beatles fan because somewhere a long time ago in one of his books Chiron mentioned The Beatles as being sons of Apollo, and then some of the Egyptian magicians in training were in the new book, 5 to be exact, and 2 were named Julian and Sean! mentioned in the same sentence! coincidence? I THINK NOT. well, anyways... I had sushi... AND I TURNED IN MY AWESOME PROJECT! you wanna see it?
like it? you might be able to click on it to view it closer, AWESOME GEORGE GUITAR!- awesome songs... well, anyways... do I have anything more? well.... I really need to get to bed... AND I'M 4567 DAYS OLD!!!!! THIS IS THE ONLY 1234 KIND OF AGE I'LL HAVE IN A LONG TIME!!!! CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, continue on... peace and love... (my first follower said that kind of thing before in posts too, along with my favorite drummah saying it!) 4567....

No comments:

Post a Comment