Sunday, May 29, 2011

HI PEOPLE!!! =D

SALVE!, last night I had a dream that the people in my classes all took a field trip to some country in Europe, and we were with this prince guy who was the same age as us, and we made all these fancy things out of tiles. and my math teacher liked to tease my science teacher, but in a nice way like they knew each other for years. strange. well, not much else to say, I have yelled so much today that now I can hardly talk, my drawing of George hasn't improved yet (because I haven't worked on it yet much) I get tofu instead of chicken (WHICH IS SOOOOO AWESOME!!! SO MUCH BETTER!!!! EATING CHICKENS IS GROSS!!!!! AND MEAN!!!!!!) and some one thought that John was the "thoughtful Beatle" (like Paul the "cute beatle" George the "quiet beatle" and Ringo the "funny beatle") and then I found that he was the "smart beatle" and, to me at least, it doesn't exactly fit him as well as the others... because the others sum them up pretty good, and if I tried I could find a better one for John... well, I came up with a near death scene... AND I'M 4577 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment