Wednesday, May 18, 2011

THROUGHOUT the universe! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

so, today I was supposed to have a half day, but I had to go to some place called a occupational therapist, and I was like "WHAT IS THAT?"and they asked me about my senses. weird. well, by the end I was like thinking "can I get back to listening to happy passionate 25 year old boys with mop tops and awesome musical instruments now? that would be great..." well, then my mom kept on going in stores... when I got home I came up with an awesome tune on my piano, then found it sounded a lot like the piano part in "It don't come easy" which is an AWESOME song, by the way, and then I HAD MARIMBAS, and I found both a picture of the beatles in the school I was preforming and a group preformed "Here Comes the Sun", and then we did quite a few songs, and at the end my mallets were warm from hitting the bars so hard! =D! well, in the morning I came up to the lyrics of a strange song... that I just made up this morning... yeah. so, now, still need to read ALL these posts in order, John Lennon's birthday is a day after my blog's birthday, and the anniversary of his death :'( is 13 days before the world's death is supposed to be, AND I'M 4566 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment