Monday, May 30, 2011

SOMETHING!!!!! SHFASDHFAOWE8URLAKJSDSFOLMIEUTAHSIRNGGLKASBDLVIASGKJHA;SOUFY- please say there wasn't an actual word in there

HI PEOPLE! THIS BLOG IS RATED A FOR AWESOME- hi. I have NO IDEA what to post for today... Okay... this episode of my audio program is interesting.... AWW! THE KID'S ONLY SEVEN!!! ITS SOOOOO SAD!!!! by the way: SOMETHING IS THE SONG OF THE DAY! I was very energetic until like when I got in the car and I fell asleep immediately, then I had piano, and then listened to The Beatles, and then the song "Something" played, and the last thing I remembered was looking out the car window to the small parking lot, then slowly closing my eyes leaning against the door, the amber tone of my eyelids in the sun... George Harrison singing... and next I know it, I hear my name called and I find it's 2 hours later and I'm parked back home and my neck is in an awkward position, and I hear the VERY ENDING OF SOMETHING! da da-da DA DA DA! and I'm like wait- DIDN'T I JUST- WHEN- WHERE- WHERE AM I- OH. wait- something- how is something still playing!?!?!?!?!? I do have to say I have 2 copies of something on my generic mp3 player device because one is from Abbey Road and the other is from 1, but WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT!?!?!? OUT OF LIKE 62 SONGS! (I need MORE)- AWW! WHAT A NICE STORY- sorry, my audio program... it was sad and nice at the same time... I am very distracted right now and have been the whole time... well, I don't want to fall asleep in the middle of tomorrow, so... yeah, AND I'M 4578 DAYS OLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment