Monday, July 1, 2013

I've got orange hair all over my desk at the moment.



It's been a while since I put pictures of the latest Donatello. He's got quite a lot of hair now, just has a bald spot on the back of his head. I've also been watching the third doctor. He's pretty gear.
His face has been messed up a bit though, needs some fixing up.
Donatello, not the doctor.
I had a dream about a cat last night, it was a periwinkle color and had a very long nose.
ZIGGY STARDUST IS PLAYING- I AM HAPPY NOW. THOUGH I ALREADY WAS. I should write more starman now. I might show you some.
“What’s for breakfast?” I grabbed a plate, smelling the heavilly spiced food in the air. Maybe wasn’t a perfect simulation of the food we’d have in the space craft, but was good enough for me. I set my plate on the counter, getting served cafeteria style by a familiar man who could hardly reach to give me the food. I felt guilty for wearing heels today, but it had to be done.
“Ah, a cook who knows what he’s doing- Smells so good, what is it?”
“A tofu scramble. My signature breakfast dish.” Hari did a tongue in cheek bow, then spooned a large portion on my plate.
“I give you extra points for presentation.”
“Pleasure is all mine.”
With that, I walked over to a table. Though I never really went to grade school, this reminded me of the movies I had seen.
“How’s your morning been?” Darell yawned, still tired from the other night when a bunch of us went out to buy pop. A little celebration for getting to be  locked up for two months.
“Good. Food tastes great. I’m quite satisfied.” Someone was playing some hard rock records quietly in the background, putting the cherry on top of the sundae, or whatever else you like to put cherries on.  Luckilly we would be able to get some of the latest music shipped to us from earth at our request once we were out. There would be plenty of time for music. “After we’re done here, what are they going to have us do?”
“Dunno.” Darrell took a sip from a mug, glancing at the clock.
“I think it might be emergency training today.”
“Oh boy, more alarms.”
“The lights are entertaining, though. Well, not really.”
“I don’t know how they expect us to memorise all those codes- Well, it must be easy for you, but for much of the rest of us...”  Darell said, taking  a bite of the tofu.
“Well, I don’t know... Still hard for me, you know. I get some things confused- I am like a computerized system, and still get the disk rot.” I laughed, and she just smirked. Glaskowsky would have found that hilarious.
“Man, am I hungry.” Quinn Davies sat down next to me, immediatly consuming his food with an incredible force.
“You can have the rest of mine when I’m done.”
“That would be great.” It was facinating how much he could consume in such a small amount of time, and with such ease. I was entertained for the moment.
Afterwards, we proceded to going about our buisness. On every quarter hour, I waited for a blaring alarm to ring in my ears, wake me up from wherever my mind was wandering.
“I’ve got instructions from Leichlainn.”Admiral McKinney said, speaking to all of us. “We are to practice checking our personal life support units for the spacecraft, which may be similar to the room units.”


This is the derpiest face I've ever seen myself make for a long time XD but it does show the back of the head.
Beautiful XD

No comments:

Post a Comment