Saturday, July 6, 2013

It could be WORSE. In YOUR particular case, I'd stick with far better. REALLY, NOW.


 Here we are. Donatello. His face is looking better again, maybe even "cute", in a strange alien way. Also, I watched the last episode of the new doctor who second season. I think they may have just gotten rid of Rose, but one cannot be sure. I kind of think that was a good move, in my opinion XD Her makeup annoyed me. The only person who could get away with that kind of makeup was Freddie Mercury. Maybe even David Bowie, but probably not. Not the eyebrows. But David Bowie could paint his face a solid shade of purple and make it work. I'm suprised he hasn't done that. I also watched Starman on the top of the pops, like countless times before, but this time gave it some thought. Then I spotted the guy in the sweater vest. I want to take dance lessons from that guy- Never seen anyone dance so awkwardly in my life. The only thing that could possibly distract from that was David Bowie putting his arm around Mick Ronson. And it happened.
Watch the Starman video- That's how I want my martians. The song, and the atmosphere in the video. Funny, because I'm calling it Starman. I've got to write more of it.
But you don't actually have to watch it. Nothing that I tell you on this blog, or 96.8% of it, is to be taken as instructions for life. Because. to be dreadfully honest, I'm probably not taking instruction from you. Maybe. Depends on who you are. But probably not.
Anyways, I'm just now noticing his ears. Donatello's ears used to be so beutiful, but now... Not so much XD They have been demoted to lumps on either side of his head. But at least he's got a neck.



No comments:

Post a Comment