Monday, July 29, 2013

YOU, yes YOU, are my favorite color.

I had a aa aaaa aaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dream last night, where I lived in a town with it's own isolated democratic government, where the leaders decided to impliment a new invention- a sort of mind control of the citizens. I, along with a few others, were somehow shielded from this, and the remainders were wiped out by special jellybeans. Luckilly I caught this- being the last one unaffected. I refused to eat the jellybeans, then proceeded to find the cause. Even the leaders were now controlled from the malfunctions, and no one knew what was going on, oblivious as the brainwashing got more and more intense. When ever I mentioned to them that they could be mind controlled, they would beat me up. OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Eventually, I looked at the back of the television (I don't know why), and found an instruction card saying what cords to plug in. I found one with a purple end left unplugged, and a blue one in it's place. I decided to switch them, but someone caught me. Later I went to a large restaraunt, and tried it- it worked, people snapped out of it, and I got them to do the same thing with a large tower in the middle of the town- the source. It all went well- but damaged had been left. A war had already been started, with the neiboring cities. I remember seeing foam pollution in a stream, children running around it. The sky was a very vibrant blue, unchanged. And I am very tired. I think I will sleep now XD

No comments:

Post a Comment