Thursday, July 11, 2013

I WANT TO NAME THIS SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

Well, I'm thinking of drawing Queen on cards. Freddie would be the queen (of coarse XD) Brian the king, Roger the jack, and Deacy the joker (inspired by the I'm Going Slightly Mad video). YES. And then put it on a T-shirt. I really wouldn't mind a shirt like that, man. There was a Freddie card shirt, but I don't think they sell them any more, and I'd like one with the whole band. And one that I drew would be fantastic XD
I think I should implement more elements of design in my art.
I'm also debating weather or not to give Donatello glass eyes. It's either I go through all the trouble to buy glass eyes (or make glass eye substitutes), cut open the face, stick 'em, etc. Or I just go along with painting them and glazing them. I don't know... I want his eyes to be pretty XD
I think I'll do that. Somehow. Just get some glass beads, paint 'em (or print out the iris on silver inkjet film), then coat them with liquid fimo or whatever else I decide XD I'm kind of woried about rebaking them though, but they should be fine. Or I could find some extremely small glass eyes. the "1/6 scale" ones I've found are 14mm. NOT OKAY XD I'm looking for 4-6mm at the most. It's for the weird anime bjd dolls XD
SPEAKING OF EYES...
I had a dream last night. Well, the eye part won't be immediately relavent, BUT I NEED TO GET IN THE HABIT OF RECORDING THESE THINGS AGAIN.
I had a dream last night, where the doctor needed to go back in time to meet his previous regenerations. He took Fiyuki from Sgt. Frog with him, and Kululu had to find the Tardis. He couldn't find it, and tried to find Keroro. Keroro was too busy playing with his gundam models. But soon enough, all was solved. Later, an asteroid crashed to earth and all these giant turtle/dinosaurs/snails were hanging out in the water. It would be fine, if they wern't taking up the whole puget sound and becomming evil in the process. Then they summoned a boy from the moon. He materialised on earth, with long black hair and eyes that were all black except for white pupils. He had these purple markings on the back of his neck, markings that the turtle-dinosaur-snails were growing, and eventually the more the markings would spread, it would become fatal. The only thing that could kill him, and it was inevitable. Apperantly the markings also meant that he had to fall in love with Katara from the last air bender, but he didn't want to. I don't really blame him. Instead, he just ignored it all, and made a friend. I don't remember much about her in the beginning though. But she was with him when he saw the giant snail-turtles, and they made his purple marks grow. He became weaker. Later, it all turned into a movie I was watching on my computer. His friend was attacked by an extra terrestrial witch, and the movie was censored, which really awakens you back into reality in an intence scene. Of coarse, it was a dream, so it shouldn't matter, but I was kind of mad XD And it was all leading up to something big in the plot, when my alarm went off. It was worse than Chubber waking me up to get food XD
Well, I better sleep now. PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE. AND I am now 5351 days old =D

No comments:

Post a Comment