Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The knights who recently said NI.



 He's looking like his freakish self now XD
 He's got both ears with earings in them (Though the three on one side need to be bigger and the big string one needs to be shorter- I think I'll probably get rid of most of the wire I put on it and glue it directly on the ear afterwards.
HOW WILL I DO THE EYES...
I still havn't entirely decided on his eye color. Should his eyes be more of a blue or an aqua? There is a big difference XD
Somewhere in between, leaning towards an aqua. A turquoise color, really.
The lighting and the camera makes him look AWFUL- He looks better than that in real life (I hope XD) By the end of this, I can check off another medium in my list of mediums to master. YEAH. I just thought of it just now, though. I have a cut that looks like a scrape. But it isn't. There is a difference. WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, And that's it. Have a nice day children.

No comments:

Post a Comment