Wednesday, July 17, 2013

E.

I just watched a couple of FANTASTIC Doctor Who episodes... SO GOOD. Well, anyways. Nothing else, really. I'm continuing on a drawing I've forgotten about for a month, while watching Doctor Who with Chubber. Chubber is chubbing. And my computer isn't happy, so I will shut it down after this to refresh it for tomorow. YAY. Well, that is all.
I got to unthink today. It's nice to do that. I can excape into my mind again. Thinking clogged it all up, but now that I unthink, it's all good. I can sleep again, for now. I'll see how it goes. You do not want to clog up the holes in your brain. That's what lets you into your imagination. It also is terrible on your pores, I've broken out all over my face. Seriously. It's a theory of mine, now. I was in an awful state for days, but now I feel fine. The holes in my brain are begging to unblock. Just remember, logic is far from essential for life, and science brings lackluster, no matter how important.

No comments:

Post a Comment