Wednesday, July 3, 2013

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes"

My thumb hurts very much- I pushed a wire straight into it, think I've damaged a nerve XD
I've spent my blood, sweat, and tears on this project all in one day. I thought it would of been done by morning, but I've spent all day on it. I had found out shortly after I finished that the hair was expanding the head from the inside. So, I cut it open. Half and half. And had to put it back together. It isn't nearly as simple as it sounds, and I've spent hours of my life rooting it in the first place, so I needed to save the scalp.
I've been under more stress today than a fourteen year old human living in the 21st century should ever encounter. I'll sleep deeply tonight.
 This is the inside of his head

This little guy has put me through much trouble. Almost too much, but he'll be awfully pretty. I need to give him more of a hairline, and patch up some in the back.
His head is at a good size again, I performed the equivalent of doll head liposuction.
I'm listening to Tommy again, calms me down.
That and Tubber. Tubber has been very nice, as always.
 When writing the first paragraph, I had forgotten about the existence of the letter J. I had some spellchecking afterwards.
I've been watching the fourth doctor. He's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment