Wednesday, July 31, 2013

REMEMBER THIS GUY? Observe the painful optical process.
 Here he is with glass eyes that didn't really fit him- looks like I was watching doctor who that day on the laptop XD
 And here he was an hour ago, with the lovely "glass" eyes I made myself, custom fit, custom colors. They really are nice. And his face has definatly improved.











And here in the fourth picture, FACIAL DISTORTION.

Now here he is now, I fixed his face after noticing how wide it was in the pictures. I couldn't see it because of the lighting was casting shadows.  His eyes are a bit lopsided now, after crudely scraping away extra clay with a fingernail. I love his expression in the first picture before all the madness, and hope to recreate that XD Now with the eyes he looks so alive- Man, he's a pretty thing XD He looks MUCH better in person, trust me. He just looks creepy there.
Oh yes, and I fell asleep with my ipod left on. Had a dream about David Bowie. I was at a concert (should of realised it was a dream right then- David Bowie on tour. At least he makes those cool music videos.) And I met him afterwards, and gave him a hug. That's not the first thing that would come to mind if this was a lucid dream, I'd come up with something better than that XD But I did. And he smelled normal- That's one thing I remember. If it was George Harrison, I'd assume he'd have an earthy sort of smell, with a bit of cigarette. if it was Jimmy Page he'd just smell kind of odd, like a mixture of incense and vodka or something like that. If it were thin white duke Bowie, I'd say milk and smoke, with a hint of chipotle, possibly masked by a cologne. But no- He smelled human. Not in a bad way, he smelled like a human would. Not even a cat- a person. Odd. I don't know why I noticed how he smelled so much, but I did. It was distinctive- You'd think he'd smell different. Anyways. Not much happened after that, except then there was someone else supposed to be feeding medication to his dog, then when she got back there was Aladdin Sane Bowie with Ziggy Stardust Bowie, just there. Having a good time. They didn't even have a dog- it was all a bit odd.


1 comment:

  1. I remember you showing this to me. It's going great.

    ReplyDelete