Monday, July 15, 2013

I'VE JUST REALISED THAT PEOPLE CAN'T STEAL HOUSES. MIND BLOWN.

YLYLLYYLLYLYKJ,N LYYLYLYYLYLYLLYLYYLYLYLYLLYYLYLDFYFOS8AIUJFVYHUHGVSDEDC LK BN
I have nosing to say to you.
So,
My tub is a tubish tub.
Today I painted some clouds. Some happy clouds.
They were colors.
I also practiced doing some perspective today- IT FAILED XD But it is a cool drawing. I think it's almost alright now.
This is one of those days where I don't have content to put here. So there you go.
Why, Hello Jimmy. How is the day, the day on the bright side of life?
What do you do in the quiet hours, when all the normal sorts say goodnight?
What do you think, when I play a tune on the moon,
I think it's nice, but the ending may come far too soon.
Hey Jimmy, Hey Jimmy, take a look on the right side of the wall,
You twist and you fall,
Scream and call,
Find yourself outside the door
Hey Jimmy, are you much wiser than before?

No comments:

Post a Comment