Sunday, July 21, 2013

LOADING...

Well, two days ago it was Brian May's birthday, and I forgot when I was posting, then I forgot again. But HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRIAN XD
YEAH- The hair, the vest, and the red special... That's me in 15 years XD If only I could get my hair as epic as that sometimes... But the Plant look is great. And the Red Special is on my guitar list, along with a Rickenbacker. Maybe a twelve string Rickenbacker, I don't know.
I've been watching Stevie Ricks videos again. BEST THING SINCE BOTTLED NACHO SAUCE. YEAH. His Freddie is great XD So is his George. And his Brian Epstein can be pretty mean, but hilarious XD He should do Brian May. He does Roger sometimes- Brian May needs to be made fun of, like everyone else XD
WELL, THAT IS ALL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, HAVE A NICE DAY =D

No comments:

Post a Comment