Friday, July 12, 2013

I LIVE IN A BEUTIFUL WORLD.

Aesthetically, you know. But that's good. Everything is made to be beutiful, and I ain't complaining. I like pretty things. I like bold things. I like things. I've decided on glass eyes for Donatello, because I know I'd regret it if I didn't. He'll look gorgeous. And my nameless Les Paul is beutiful. I was thinking DaVinci, just now, but I don't know. It's been almost 7 months with this guitar, and I havn't got a name.  And my cat Chubber is beutiful. She's a tub. And icecream is beutiful. And the sky, and even my nose. Nah, not beutiful, but my nose is pretty cool. I'm a nose breather. Now, enough with my modern version of aestheticism- OH MY BILLY SHEARS, SPEAKING OF THAT- I FOUND AN OSCAR WILDE ACTION FIGURE! =D
I want one. It's going on my birthday list. Though I don't really have one of those, it's going on there if I ever do. Everybody needs an Oscar Wilde action figure. He can keep Donatello company XD along with my waitress and my crazy cat lady. YEAH. Donatello will be beutiful though... Almost want to buy those expencive 1:6 scale clothes for him now...
I FOUND A GOOD PATTERN FOR 1:4 SCALE! Now I just need to shrink it. I think I'll go to sleep soon- one hour earlier than normal XD
I have a purring kitty next to me. It is very tubby. I think I'll replace my contacts tomorrow. About time.

I don't know how to spell beutiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment