Tuesday, July 2, 2013

~MAGICTACOSAUCE~

Well, all day I've been rooting hair and watching the third doctor. YEAH. Soon I'll move on to the fourth. Donatello's been through some heavy duty maintenance  I cut open his head more than a couple times, put in some super glue when it got tough, and detached his face. BUT I AM ALMOST COMPLETE, AND VERY HAPPY. His head is very fluffy right now.
 Here's one from earlier today, face on, first hair removal- Could of done it more efficiently XD
AND LOOK AT THAT! SO MUCH PROGRESS. And so much hair. I thought I was running out at first, but now it looks like I'll have much to spare. I'll need to fix the hair line when I re attatch the face. He has hair all over his neck, too... My, that'll be difficult to work with... ANYWAYS, I also got a new google account today. It makes me happy. And I don't even have to change any settings for blogger so far. I think I'll do it for google drive anyways. WELL, PEACE AND LOVE, PEACE AND LOVE, AND I AM NOW 5343 DAYS OLD!!! =D



No comments:

Post a Comment