Sunday, July 28, 2013

Life may contain circles, and is processed on shared equipment with cranberry sauce.

Well, today was good. Tonight was good. Up until five minuets ago, because when I eat cake, things go wrong if things aren't right.
I feel like stuffing a fat sock in the mouths of whatever is being such a- a DRAG, simply. I don't enjoy sitting around in my own home. It dosn't have the socks in the places where it should. It does NOT have enough socks, and I don't have a routiene getaway, but usually those are lacking socks too. But this is just extended exposure, like if the ozone layer went away and we all got radiation burns, fell over and dedded. Except I'm very much alive, which is nice. Sadly, this view is not shared by all peoples on this earth, and they act like they need a nice sock in their mouths. Put a sock in it.
When you get to my (relatively low) level of awareness, you learn that the world is full of people. And most people are full of crap.
Peace and love, save someone's good times, and put a sock in it.
Quadrophenia, Ambiphelia, and Cranberrysauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment