Saturday, April 30, 2011

there are SO MANY THINGS I could name this post. THIS. SIMPLE. POST. YES. RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW. YES. YES, I AM ENTIRELY SERIOUS, I JUST DON'T WANT TO NAME IT EVERYTING I CAN THINK OF, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGG. VERY LONG. LIKE IT ISN'T RIGHT NOW. YES. I JUST DON'T GET HOW I COULD OF POSSIBLY HAD A LONG POST. IT IS INTHINKABLE. SOME DAY I'LL BE ON WIKIPEDIA... THIS WILL BE ONE OF MY QUOTES.... I'LL SET A RECORD OF DAILYNESS.... WELL, ANYWAYS... IF THIS TITLE WAS LONG... THEN I WOULD LIKE THE COLOR BLACK, AND LISTEN TO THE BEATLES, AND OWN TWO CATS, AND OWN ILLEGAL OBSIDIAN, AND COLECT VARRIOUS OLD COINS AND ONES FROM AROUND THE WORLD. LIKE THAT WOULD EVER HAPPEN....

so, did I ever mention that this would be a short post??? so, TO MY DREAM. da-da-da DA! okay... so, in my dream it was the future, and I had my same house (did I mention I have REALLY GOOD GRAMMAR AND OWN A PINK UNICORN AND LIKE LITTLE PRETTY FLOWERS AND PONIES????? NO!) except under my loft there were all these hanger things off the ceiling, and my parents room was right where the entry room was. IS. WHAT EVER. so, along with that, I wanted to arrange my stuff (yeah, like that would ever happen. this time I'm serious. OMlet Grapes!!! I just remembered the other part of the dream!)- okay, so there was the same house, differentish, so I hung these metal box things on them, kind of like cube shaped cages, except the fronts were open, and they came in rows of them. so I carefully hung all of them across my ceiling and all the way down to the floor (don't ask how I got out of the house after blocking off the rest of the house, I DON'T KNOW.) so, then I started organizing my MASSIVE AMOUNT of stuff into it (most useless, I have no idea how I accumulated all of it) and I decided to stow away a few people in it too (yes, I'm serious) so, I took a few people from my school and my sister (this is NOT the first time where I take people from my school and stow them away somewhere) and put them in there all wrapped up...  then later I get these 2 strange electronic things that are really cool that stacked on top of each other... but they were each from a different operating system which seamed strange... at first they were new but after a while... just think if Apple and Microsoft cooperated on several products... something strange must be going on, huh? well, later, I remember something about old photographs... and wardrobes... so, then later the two operating systems had been going along for a while now, both totally different... and this was the future, so, the world totaly was orbiting around it, to say. so, now they were more than operating systems... they were categorized as something that doesn't exist in our archaic world. they powered the world (instead of electricity) well, I guess I ought to explain them a little. one was more organic, like when you turned something on it would form little blue droplets like water and form an object, or go inside an appliance to power it. also, if it were to be symbolised by one of the robots they had, it would be smallish, fly around, and do all kinds of things fast, but not really hard things to do requiring alot of strength, and be by itself. now, the other one, was more like cube based, and they would either form the basic shape REALLY fast and fade into what it should be, or they would fade into a appliance to power it. if it were to be represented by a robot, then it would be big, move around in teams, be made out of cubes, basicly indestructable, and hover just off the ground. these could do all sorts of things, mainly big things. so, then, I just realized that I had left those people there for quite some time, and I must have realized it out loud, because my mom was like "YOU WAAAT?!?!?!" and I was like "well..." then I realized that I had left my sister there for quite some time too, and my thought was oh, now she's going to yell at me for wasting her weekend... or month... or more. but surprizingly, she wasn't mad at me at all. I wonder why... so, apperantly the other people had some how just apeared out of it, and then I was like, well, everythings normal... until this oracle person stopped me and said that (what eve the names of the 2 operating system things were) will try and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!! and I'm like.... so, then later, they show up like the robots I mentioned earlier, and they explain to me the plan all along: to get the humans dependent on them and wipe them out so they could rule the world. Dr. Percy Spencer to them. I knew it would happen sooner or later. but their problem was, that they didn't actually agree with each other, and only one of them could rule it, the other to be wiped off the face of the earth too. so, the only way to rule the world was to ask a mortal which one they preffered better, then to go on with the extermination. so, they just happened to ask, yours truly.  I thought for a moment, and then said something real smart, a real environmental world saver. "I WANT ELECTRICITY BAAK!!!!" I just made the world alot cleaner there. BUT AT LEAST WE DIDN'T ALL DIE!! so, I don't really remember alot of it afterwards, because then the oracle person erased every ones memories and put them back to a much simpler year... one almost forgotten... and can you guess what it was called? well, out of the various ones she could of picked, she just happened to pick one called 2011. who would of thought? they left me with a little... just enough... maybe it was more than a dream... well, then I woke up... got SEVEN RIBBONS at my piano ribbon festival... and now I'm tired, almost got to bed EARLY... well, anyways... I'M 4548 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment