Saturday, April 23, 2011

salve. it is around 2200, but I am tired, had a dream about a water park...

so, I am back to my house.... and I am very tired as before, and I'm starting to think there's something wrong with one of my vital organs (my brain, my heart, my lungs.... I have no idea.) so, last night I dreamed that I was with some people going to a water park, after a long airplane ride... so, after the airplane it turned into a video game like thing, where my sister had built this whole giant civilization, and I turned into a roman rebel dude who wanted to have his own civilization and be an emperor, and the others kept on saying "it's too late for you, it's too hard. you'll never make it, so why even try?" now thinking back on it, it reminds me of something... so, then I built mine, and it was awesome, but it was kind of dangerous, and there was problems, and I didn't have many inhabitants... so then it morphed into that my civilization was a water park place and there was a quest to get through it. they kept on saying that I would get my clothes wet but I for some reason didn't believe them... so, then you get in, and you have to get past rooms and rooms, kind of like a labyrinth of obstacles, all in a giant pool with multiple rooms. it was pretty cool. so, then it was only a few of us that made it to the end, and then I realised that I had been in water over my head and would have to sleep in my clothes that were wet and I was like COLD. of coarse, a few minuets later, I would realize it was nothing compared to what would happen, well, later... so, we're walking towards the end place, get in the room, and there's this guy who is standing there, seeming important, like a villain, or some evil king or something. he looked alot like a combination of Capricorn from the inkheart movie and the prince of Persia's uncle. so, he just had this sinister feel about him, and he says "congratulations. come inside." so, we follow him, and there's this room with torture objects and my mom just randomly appears and waves... and I think her crown for her tooth was off... so, anyways, he says "not many heroes have made it as far as you, as you can imagine... so someone as brave as you deserves a reward." and I'm like "okay, what is it?"  I say untrustfully, just realizing there was no longer a door there... "well, it would have to be something great..." then he turns, looks me in the eye, "but sadly, I'm not on your side, so you require your death." then he gets one of his servant guys to start powering up some ancient painful looking torture device, and apparently your supposed to step on 10 inch spikes while more 10 inch spikes crush your head while your strapped to the wall. and then I say "wait... this is a water park... your not actually going to hurt us, right? ='D" so, that wasn't the case. so here I was going to die a slow and painful death, when the evil guy gets a call on his cell phone, and he steps outside of the room. then the guy I'm with who also made it through the maze says "look", and then we finally realize that opposite of the entrance of the room there was a glass wall with a big double door on it. and somehow we just happened to miss it when we entered the room. so, we were running out of time, and the guy finds a motor powered skateboard and zooms off. and I'm like "HEY!" but then I realize that I could just run to the front of the building. and I did. easy enough. so, now it's around 2230, and I NEED SOME SLEEP, AND I'M 4541 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment