Monday, April 4, 2011

ONE TON TOMATOS!!!!!

so, today, like yesterday, the first half of the day I did kind of the same things- draw, lip sing, et caetera, but today I also played with my sister and her friend for a little while because they came up, and we had all these boble head things, the little wooden animal things, and they wanted to name them, and I'm like um.... that one's Ringo for shure (my blue turtle), but which ones are John, Paul, and George? and we decided that the strange rodent thing that I call a rat but they call a mouse should be John, and the red cat looked like a George. but who should be Paul? well, turns out one of George's legs broke off, so there you go! (yes, Paul was a leg) (if some how Paul (not my math teacher, the beatle Paul) is reading this, NO OFFENSE! I AM A FAN! I ONLY HAD 3 OF THEM AND A LEG! AND NONE OF THEM LOOKED LIKE A PAUL!) (oh yes, and if you are reading this Paul, say hi to Ringo for me! =D) okay, so then they wanted them to have a dance party, and the problem was the guys out numbered the girls, and I asked them if the guys could dance with each other and they said no, so I had a solution: "can John be a girl?" so, yes, female John danced with leg Paul, and it was happily ever after! =D (am I suggesting anything you ask? I honestly have no idea) so, then I went back to what I was doing, then I went to a dinner, which inspired me to draw a picture of Ziru getting serenaded by mariachis (many people mistake him for a girl) so, I may be drawing that on the plane! so, now I'm here, AND I'M 4522 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment