Monday, April 11, 2011

Ringo: The fire brigade once got my head out of some railings. John: Did you want them to? Ringo: No. I used to leave it there when I wasn't using it for school. You can see a lot of the world from railings.

so, random quote, I needed to find one, and today I... got a new piano piece! (I have a lot of piano stuff to do now!) so, have you ever had this weird thing where people are talking about a strange subject, but your not really  listening, and for no reason at all you find yourself feeling very hot and are probably turning bright red? and then your like, AAAAK! WHAT IS GOING ON! (maybe it has something to do with the dizzy felings I've been having lately) so, that, and, some person was kidding saying "I cried myself to sleep last night and I'm like "..." and in my head I'm like "......is it normal?.....what?....yes I'm okay.....just wondering.....not impossible at all people! not exactly what I would call humor......amitheonlyoneinthisroomwhohas?!?!?!" your question? YES I'M FINE. so, when I got out of school (math class lasted FOREVER!) I got a shake from DQ, had piano lessons, and then got a pizza (I know, healthy right? (no, I do not normally eat like that) so, then when I got home and got to do what I wanted, I found some good quotes that made me laugh, (should add them to my signature on my email), and, it was nice, (veryfewthingscanmakemesmilethesedays) well, I'M 4529 DAYS OLD! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment