Friday, April 15, 2011

GEORGE HARRISON DOES NOT PLAY LUKE SKYWALKER!

okay, so this came up because some how I got reminded of my strange dream about George Harrison's baby picture (have I posted about it?) so, anyways, today a lot of people have been criticizing Ringo Starr! first when I was at the library someone said that "John Lennon, Paul  McCartney , and George Harrison have made their own music" I corrected them by saying "and Ringo Starr" and he says "but his arn't that good" and I'm like (in my head) what!!!? just because he wasn't as popular dosn't mean that he's not as good!!!!!!! a lot of people seem to say that! then, (same time about George Harrison playing Luke skywalker) someone said that he was ugly and she couldn't wait until he DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS HORRIBLE!!!!!!!! (the day he dies will be one of the worser days of my life, you can be assured) so, anyways, this key board is very hard to use (I MISS MY MACBOOK PRO'S NICE, LIGHT, BACKLIT KEYBOARD) and I'M 4533 DAYS OLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment