Wednesday, April 27, 2011

wednesdayapriltwentyseventhbyeightyninemillionandsevenoneightyninemillionsevensblog. THATISINDEEDTODAY!!!!!

so, today I was TIRED and I fell asleep at lunch, and was tired throughout the day. that has been happening. well, anyways,,, I drew a picture, then started another one... it was kind of funny, how I just got it to look like something, Prince Alexzander (aka the sun prince) at a war meeting, who now was on top of the table coming towards Ziru in rage (the two most powerful men in the world at that time were hardly old enough to be classified as "men") and actually he had became king recently, so I was just thinking about how he would be classified as the sun KING, when my (ipod like thing) started playing the words "here comes the sun king, every body's happy, every body's laughing..." heh. so, that's pretty much all I got... because I'm tired, AND I'M 4545 DAYS OLD!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment