Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"I thought she was a sandwich"

so, I was bored and I colored my nails black with sharpie (hey, its a nice color) and when I get home my sister doesn't even notice but my parents make a big deal out of it and find it absurd, and I'm like, what?... so, then, earlier, I had a dream about The Beatles (big surprise there) and then John and George went somewhere, so there is Ringo, Paul, and some girl is with them, and they're at some hotel/boatish fishing like place (okay, so now I found something reoccuring in my dreams, a hotel with a strange poorly operating elevator with big numbers marking the floors, possibly near water, and is always old) so, then they go in the water (it is REALLY DEEP) and Ringo is like "I can't swim!" but he could swim perfectly. so, then they notice a bunch of strange HUGE creachers, kind of like sea monsters swimming around, and its kinda frightening, and then a HUGE STORM strikes, and the waters all wavy and grey and dangerous, and they keep on being pushed under, and then they get to a safe place under the dock/ attic thing, and Paul says "good, every one's safe. right?" so, they look around and he says "it seems like some one's missing, eh Ringo?" and then the girl and him both say at the same time "RINGO!" then the girl says "we have to go down there for him! he- he could be-" Paul: (not fully assured) "well, he might just be up above in the attic, yeah. probably. lets look there!" so, they look up there, yelling "Ringo! Ringo! Ringo? are you up here?" so, along that time, they find a treasure chest, and this guy comes out of it, and he says something weird, which wakes me up to find it was my dad saying it, then I fall asleep again, and the girl had convinced Paul to look in the water. just when it looks hopeless, they see a dark shape deep in the water, to find it was a strange octopus like creacher- who was carrying Ringo! so, somehow they get him back, do that thing to make him breathe again, and HE LIVES!!!!!!!!!! =D!!!! so, they're all happy, and then Paul says (here comes the punch line): "but Ringo, I thought you said 'we would be warm, below the storm'. it was cold down there!" (if you don't understand, EITHER LISTEN TO 'OCTOPUS'S GARDEN' OR READ THE LYRICS!) because, he was technically in an octopus's garden, with the octopus thing! so, tired again, AND I'M 4530 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment