Thursday, April 14, 2011

why do these thoughts inhabit my mind? at least before they were pleasent.

so, today- okay, something weird just happened. so, anyways, I have found that music is the best medicine, and that one of my eyebrows looks normal, while the other looks kind of like Paul McCartney's. did I mention the picture in my dream? well, maybe in real life I wouldn't call it what I did, but in my dream it seemed to be the cutest thing in the world. funny, because I don't really call things "cute" these days, and the last time I did I was obsessed with rodents. actually they weren't rodents, but similar. so, anyways,,, I was going to draw a wonderful picture until my dad started bugging me about my homework when I insisted upon the truth, I COULD NOT THINK OF ANYTHING AND WAS GOING TO ASK MY TEACHER FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, and afterwards I got in a strange state, (and if I were posting in it, which I have, I would probably post things like "whatisthepointofitall" (you don't need to understand) so, someday, some famous psychiatrist may see my post and diagnose me with some sort of something, all based on something that happened when I was two, and it was worsened when I was 5 when.... OKAY, I HAVE NO IDEA! maybe they may see some sort of decline... this is a daily post of my life, you know. everything I say is true, I am not making it up. ish.- may be I'll die some day. that's true, and if it happens in the near future (and this thing happens to be related to some deadly something, highly doubt it) you will know because of an absence of postings! I have a protection system! well, anyways,enough of that, and I really don't remember much anymore, except I probably failed on my math quiz, and today I contemplated my future, and whether or not I had one. I really don't think I could stand a normal life, nor could I be able to accomplish an abnormal life. maybe that's part of whats getting me.... I don't know. well, I am 4532 days old already, so I better figure out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment