Wednesday, April 6, 2011

computer running out of battery!

this one has to be quick people! so, today I had Latin, and besides that, I have heard some "language" today... felt like telling her that nobody needs to hear that Dr. Percy Spencer stuff(my own swear word that is just a swear word and doesn't represent any real one)(he invented the microwave), and that if a mom with a preschooler was walking by that she would pound her flat until she was unconscious... just because I didn't say anything doesn't mean I did actually want to hear it, (it was a Dr. Percy Spencer reason anyways, a very preschooler s word reason too, (hey, there might be CHILDREN reading this) (or my family) so, anyways, it has only 3% left I have just realized, so I have to cut it short! AND I'M 4524 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment