Friday, April 1, 2011

do not judge people by their beards, because they may become your future wife

salvete! like my quote? I got it from someone today. (its the moral of a story about a bearded princess). so, I got to kiss Apollo today! XD I know right? (Apollo was a DOLPHIN!) I know, said in camp half blood I would be from his cabin right? yes THAT IS SLIGHTLY AWKWARD! only slightly though.  I did this swim with the dolphins thing, and kissing the dolphin was part of it. did I mention I went to a water park? SO FUN! and reminder to self: some day you will make a comic called Ancient Roman- American! (its going to be about a guy from ancient Rome who finds himself in the modern day U.S. (I was thinking about it when I walked up the thing to the slides each time! =D!!! just a thought... =). so... I AM 4519 DAYS OLD!!!!!!!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment