Saturday, April 16, 2011

I have no idea why I drew that...

salvete! so, today I came home, from a sleep over, and because of the various strange conversations last night while I was half asleep, I dreamed that we went to the mid 60's (1960's that is) and I met Ringo Starr in Mexico. it was weird, I had this napkin, and for some reason I was like "I WILL NEVER THROW AWAY THIS NAPKIN AS LONG AS I LIVE!" and Ringo kept on showing up whenever we'd go to another town or place or something, and then one of the others was like "why are you following us?" and then he said something from a cheesy commercial I'd saw earlier, something like "this isn't your daddy's car" and I'm like "what?" because that was kind of random. so, then later he gave me this weird coin because some how he knew I was a coin collector. AND IT WAS HUGE! so, I put it in my pocket with my napkin. of coarse, he must of known I was a fan too. so, then the next dream I had had something to do with rats... and drums. and Ringo might of been in it too, because they were kind of connected. okay, so, then I got this terrarium thing... with a cactus in it... then I drew a picture... then another.... and now I'm tired! AND I'M 4534 DAYS OLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment