Tuesday, April 19, 2011

something smells like popcorn....

so, today I felt sick so I stayed home... in the middle of the day I got better but then the end it came back... so, last night I had a dream... and I think the Meltsners are starting to invade them (my dreams I mean) so, in my dream I had a John F. Kennedy fan club (I have no idea where that came from) and there was these two people from school that I barely even know that came for it, then my sister was watching a show on TV in my room (I have no idea where she got it) and the scene was at a pool/beach, and then there was water on the floor and I'm like "HEY!" because some how the people in the TV got water on it, and then the water got on a drawing that I had drawn in real life the night before, and nearly got my computer. strange. so, then later I decided to make a sort of professional comic about characters that I used to make comics about when I was younger except with alterations, which I have been considering time to time, and then it changed (like dreams do) to them being in real life, and I wanted to start out earlier in the character's family tree (which is VERY well developed and I came up with their family's story over the nights of 3 years, (now I've moved on to more original works, such as Aurevitia with Damian and Alexzander, which I have drawn multiple times) so, there was 2 characters that I think were very similar my main character and his cousin, but possibly their uncles or grandfathers or something, and it went on for a little while, then the younger one like my main character, who had black hair and over sized glasses (glasses were kind of a family trait) passed out unexpectedly (which was semi-accurate, since the kid did have some health issues)(wow, I have now realized that I'm older than him now) and he had to go to the hospital, which was very dark, and I think I remember brown walls... and the hospital bed was kind of old fashioned... and (this may sound kind of gruesome, but it was normal) then they took of his skin, which surprisingly in the dream was easy and they could just put it back on, nice and convenient, a common procedure for doctors when examining patients at this level of diagnosis, and of coarse they put him to sleep first. so, then they had this weird x-ray thing that showed blood veins, and then the main doctor said "oh my word!" and the other gasped, and then they bent over the x-ray thing picture, and I heard "I think that might be where his eyes are..." and apparently his blood veins were so mangled and mixed up things were hard to distinguish, and it was very serious, so he might not survive. then it showed a flash of his face (with his skin on) and with out his glasses he looked alarmingly similar to someone... then I woke up, sadly not to know if he lived, but because of who he looked like, I got a feeling that sadly he might not have survived. so, anyways, now I am tired, AND I'M 4537 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment