Saturday, April 2, 2011

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE A MOLDY PEACH?

salvete! I got to ride a horse today named Cantoro! so, how is life on the northern hemisphere? or southern? where is Mexico exactly? (I'M TIRED!) so, today we rode horses through this place, with alot of hills and cliffs, and it was FUN, and I can't belive some of the others got scared! the horses were slow, but I got mine to trot sometimes! my horse loved two things: food and short cuts. he kept on eating the leaves and either stayed directly behind a horse or took a detour, often not too big, but on a cliff it can get noticeable. so, then I started to draw a picture of Alexzander, Damian, and Felix! I think this is the first one of Felix, and they are at a classic sceane on "the bridge" (sorry if I'm the only one who understands this) so, then I got tacos! AND I'M 4520 DAYS OLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment