Friday, April 29, 2011

MANGOS HAVE PITS!!

hi... I found out what happens when you put a mango in a blender in a shake without taking out its pit... it looked like there was something alive getting murdered in there and the blade was acting like it was having some sort of seizure... then it occurred to me... but I still drank it although it was fortified with small woodlike objects! =D so, today I had a marimba performance... the horrible song "Friday" (also the video with the most dislikes on YouTube by far and the one that makes my eyes water) was mentioned throughout the day and even was played in school... I personally think that she's squidward's secret mutant relative... FRIYDAEE! FRIYDAEE! GATA GIT DOWN ON FRIYDAEE!!!! if you haven't heard it.... THEN LOOK IT UP!!!!!! I'd never thought I'd be saying this... but... SOMEONES MUSIC IS WAAAAAAY WORSE THAN JUSTIN BEIBER!!!!!!! so... now I am extremely tired.... and I have to get up tomorrow.... so, I'M 4547 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment