Thursday, April 28, 2011

i did it?... I DID!!!!! I DID IT!!!! IDIDITIDIDITIDIDIT!!!!!! HA! THE WORLD IS'NT AGAINST ME!!!! IIIIII DDDDIIIIIDDDD IIIIITTTTT!!!!!!!!!

okay, overeactive title you may say? BUT I DID MY HOMEWORK!!! ITS A MIRACLE!!! OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO POST FOR A WHOLE ENTIRE MONTH!!!!! I DID IT!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! so, enough of that... got a little colorful there... when I got done with my homework I just started laughing... well, I dedicate my homework to Ringo Starr, for inspiring me with his awesome music, because without it I probably would be in bed now, sad. and to the rest of the Beatles, of coarse. AND I HAVE MARIMBAS TOMORROW!!! THE PERFORMANCE!!!! I would like to start thanking every Aardvark that lives and ever has and ever will by name, but of coarse, I NEED TO GET SOME SLEEP!!!! I AM SOOOO- something... BEATIFIC!!! THIS MUSIC IS AWESOME!!!!YELLOW SUBMARINE!!!!! LATIN IS AWESOME!!!! AND I'M 4546 DAYS OLD!!!!!!!!! =D!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment