Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BACKMASTERING! or masking, what ever

so, quite recently I have found the magic of backmastering/masking (I am still not sure) and I found that "dvyaseeb no name him why great muck" sounds like "come here, help me! can one be saved?" played backwards and the way it is sounds like it's in some sort of foreign accent, and it's kind of creepy, so I like it! so, anyways, I had a dream last night (here we go again, I know, right?) and I was at a chuck e cheese with the people I went to Mexico with, and there were chuck e cheese coins, the normal ones, that were worth 100 (what ever it was, like cents), and then slightly smaller ones that were worth 25, and then REALLY small ones that were 10, and then some THAT WERE SO SMALL THAT YOU COULD HARDLY SEE THEM were worth 1. strange. and then later in the dream a friend of mine in the dream that was older than me by a few years was at a hair cut place, except inside there was a looooong steep ramp that you had to climb up and at the top was apparently a (immoral) girl friend of his, and he seemed kind of goody two shoes ish, so I'm like what? what are you doing? because they were about to do some "immoral" things, (need I go in detail), (that after I realized were also illegal), and apparently in my dream my thoughts used the word immoral, so anyways, he was climbing way up to the top, and I'm like "you'll regret it..." and then he's almost there, but then he falls down to the bottom, and there's some pool with strange toxic liquid, and yeah, but I don't think he died but he might of, and that taught me a good lesson before hand. although I don't exactly know what it was. well, anyways, today I stayed home again AND I WILL GO TOMORROW, and I'm 4538 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment