Sunday, April 3, 2011

OCTOPUS OMEN, AND LIP SINGING SINCE 200?

so, today I didn't do much for the first half of the day, exept draw, write, and when I didn't feel like using my brain at all, lip sing (you can only guess what, right?) so, then I got octopus in this spicy sause that was SO GOOD, and when my dad asked me how it was I said something like it tastes like chicken, and then a few seconds later in my head I'm like THATS WHAT RINGO SAID! (part of where he got the idea of the brilliant song "Octopus's Garden") and I'm like- THAT'S A GREAT OMEN!!! so, then my mind starts to go to my "dream", this time not an actual dream, but more like daydreaming about maybe 5 or more years later, how awesome it would be if.... then it inspires me to come up with a show name! I'd really need one- like one that would really fit me... I could probably learn multiple instruments fast once I get a few basic ones down! and I just happened to be pondering "why?" earlier, so then that motivated me, to... JOHN DID THAT "OOO" THING AGAIN!- sorry, I just find it funny. so, after that, some time later, I got a mango chili ice cream thing, and it was SOOOO GOOD! I might of been the only one who liked it though- or wanted to come near it-... so, then I walked around town and I'm like "Apollo, can you turn that chariot of yours down a bit? just a bit? please?" I JUST HEARD A WEIRD NOISE! and surprisingly, I doubt it was John... so, anyways, I AM NOW 4521 DAYS OLD!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment